We're excited to invite you to a Nordic webinar by Retriever Group, designed to elevate your social media strategy. Join us for an insightful webinar featuring expert insights into setting goals for social media and mastering the metrics that matter.
Additionally, gain exclusive insights from a case interview with Hammarby football team, highlighting their unparalleled success in fan engagement and triumph in the women's football league in Sweden.
🗓️ Event Details:
- Date: 8 February
- Time: 13:00–14:00 CET (14:00–15:00 Finnish time)
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Language: English
- Cost: Free of charge
Program & Speakers
🎤 Guro Lindebjerg - Country Manager, Retriever Norway
Guro Lindebjerg leads Retriever Norway, whose analysis department has won multiple awards in the latest international media analysis competition by AMEC. Lindebjerg has worked in the media analysis industry for over ten years building extensive experience in communication measurement and helping numerous Norwegian and Nordic organizations from various industries to set measurable communication goals and evaluate their PR efforts more effectively.
In Guro's presentation we will:
- Discover the secrets to setting impactful goals for your social media communications.
- Learn how to effectively measure the performance of your channels with the right metrics.
- Explore benchmarking strategies against competitors and other key players in the field.
- Uncover the art of reporting your social media success to management and stakeholders.
🌟 Customer Case Study: Football club Hammarby’s Social Media Strategy
In an interview with Hammarby’s Social Media Manager Tilde Ede, we will showcase Hammarby’s remarkable success in engaging fans, particularly in women's football.
In Tilde’s presentation we will:
- Gain exclusive insights into Hammarby's social media strategy.
- Explore their goals and discover the metrics they use to measure success in Social media.
- Uncover the strategic social media approaches behind attracting 7,000 supporters to an away game.
- Explore their way of working with Social media that led to a league triumph and a revolutionized fan culture.
Host: Alexander Mason, Retriever’s Chief Revenue Officer
With over 20 years of experience in marketing and in the media & communication industry, Alexander brings a wealth of expertise to the table. Renowned as highly successful podcast host, Alexander has consistently demonstrated his ability to captivate audiences and foster meaningful discussions.
Who is this webinar for?
This session is designed for marketing and communication enthusiasts, social media specialists, and anyone eager to enhance their digital presence. Whether you're a seasoned professional or just starting, this event empowers you with actionable strategies and real-world case studies.
The event is open to everyone, whether you're a Retriever customer or not, and for participants across the Nordics (Sweden, Norway, Finland, or Denmark).
The webinar is free of charge and the language is English.
- Gain strategic insights for setting and achieving social media goals.
- Master the art of choosing and using the right metrics for your channels.
- Learn how to benchmark against competitors and industry leaders.
- Explore real-world success with Hammarby's remarkable journey.
Seize this opportunity to refine your social media approach and witness the impact on your brand's success. We look forward to virtually connecting with you for an hour of inspiration, learning and discussion.
To secure your spot, register now!