Most of the time, your wall or posts will be a venue for citizens and stakeholders to add comments of varying relevance and nature.
- Do you know how to handle offensive comments?
- How quickly can you act on such comments today?
- Does your team know how to recognize a bot?
- Do you have a response plan against misinformation efforts?
How can RelationDesk help?
- Better collaborative handling of responses
- Catch offensive content quicker
- Verify information with ”Ask for help”
- Profile function helps you spot potential bots fast
Did you know… RelationDesk makes it easy to see comments across channels - and types of posts. Never miss a conversation happening on your ads, for example.
Want to know more about RelationDesk?
Let us tell you more about RelationDesk and get a free trial by booking a demo!
A quick guide to countering information influence activities
Information influence activities are systematically orchestrated, deceptive techniques with malignant political goals – usually aiming to sow confusion and distrust, in order to undermine democracy itself.
Want to read more? We recommend this excellent guide by MSB
- Fact check and investigate through a neutral party
- Correct the misinformation and back up with sources
- Stay calm and focus on the facts
- Reiterate the values your organization stands for
- Facilitate and amplify a conversation based on facts
- Block and report bad faith actors, where justified