Social media users expect a quick answer when commenting or asking a question. Fast response time is also very important for any customer service oriented organisation. Being slow can damage trust. How do you mange this?
- Do you know your average response time
- Do you have a system for following up KPI for social media support?
- Do you know which aspect drains the most time for your agents?
- Do you have a plan to mange time drains?
How can RelationDesk help?
- Ensure no response is missed, down to the individual comment level
- Automatically track and evaluate KPI
- Searchable knowledge base
- ”Ask for help” from anyone in the organisationMeasure
Did you know… Users appreciate transparency. Communicate your hours and typical response time clearly to precede and prevent frustration, and link to a self-service resource if possible.